Log Opt cares about your privacy and the security of your information.
Collection of Personal Information
We may ask you to provide personal information when you
- Request information materials from our website;
- Fill out a questionnaire at the event site;
- Contact us.
Information we may request includes your
- E-mail address;
- Company Name;
- Job position;
- Address of the company;
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to
- Improve our products and services;
- Inform you of the new information regarding our products and services;
- Inform you of the news regarding the events, seminars and marketing campaigns;
- Send you a questionnaire and other surveys to improve our products and services;
- Contact you for other necessary reasons.
We shall not change the purpose of use of personal information beyond the scope in which the changed purpose of use is appropriately relevant to the original purpose of use. When we make changes to the purpose of use, we will immediately announce the changed purpose of use on our website.
Management of Personal Information
We will not provide any personal information collected by us to third parties except as noted below:
- with your prior consent;
- When we are required to do so by a legal order;
- If such information is required for the protection of a person’s life, body or property, and when consent from the relevant individual cannot be readily obtained.
Update of Personal Information
According to the contact from the customer, we will immediately disclose, revise, add or delete personal information, under the assumption that a person is already confirmed to be the person concerned.